The company – Anegre Spółka z o.o., hereinafter referred to as the « Publisher », the owner of the website www.anegre.pl and its subpages, hereinafter referred to as « Portal », being the entity responsible for its content, pays great importance to the protection of Users’ personal data. In order to realize this approach we would like to explain the rules of privacy protection applied.
Please be advised that starting from the 25th of May 2018 in the sphere of personal data protection in the European Union the unified guidelines have been applied by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – GDPR. The referenced legal act is the main basis for the following study.
Administrator – a natural or legal person, public authority, unit or other entity that independently or jointly with others sets the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Personal data – information about an identified or identifiable natural person, is one who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
User – any natural person who visits the www.anegre.pl website and for example by submitting an offer inquiry to the Publisher via the contact form located on the Portal or in any other way by contacting him, provides the Publisher ones’ personal data.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The Company – Anegre Spółka z o.o. is the Administrator of the Portal Users’ personal data.
Anegre Spółka z o.o. headquarters is located in Strzelin, address: Fabryczna Street 10, 57-100 Strzelin, NIP 9141535713, REGON 020644408, entered into the National Court Register – Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000295088, whose registration files are maintained by District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, IV Division of the National Court Register.
Contact with the Administrator is possible in writing at the address pointed above or via e-mail at the firstname.lastname@example.org. The Administrator may transfer personal data of the Portal Users to another entity, providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing of data is legal and protects the rights of the Portal Users. Users’ personal data may be transferred only to an authorized employees of the Administrator or external entities providing services to the Administrator on the basis of signed contracts concerning the entrust of processing personal data, including the field of IT services and marketing as well as public administration authorities. Users’ personal data are not transferred to a third country or to any international organization.
- The User must complete the appropriate form in order to contact the Publisher. This activity involves the transfer of User’s certain personal data.
- Providing personal data in the form is voluntary, but it is necessary to answer the User and solve the matter that one has raised.
- The User may also contact the Publisher by using other contact info provided on the Portal, e.g. e-mail address, telephone number. In such correspondence, personal data of the User will also be given, e.g. an e-mail address.
- The processing of Users’ personal data by the Publisher has following objectives:
a) responding to your inquiry, message or solution to the problem presented,
b) direct marketing of our products and ourselves,
c) conclusion and implementation of contracts with Anegre Sp. z o.o.
Whereas the basis for the processing of your personal data for the purpose mentioned in paragraph 1 c) above will be art. 6 par. 1 let. b) GDPR, according to which the basis for processing will be the necessity to execute the contract of which you are a party or to undertake an action at your prior request to allow the conclusion of the contract, as well as art. 6 par. 1 let. c) GDPR, according to which the processing will fulfil our legal obligations, such as e.g. the tax obligation, the obligation of accounting, archiving obligation.
Users’ personal data will be processed by the Publisher for a period:
- needed to answer your question or resolve your case,
- during which we conduct marketing activities or until you express objection to further processing of your data for our marketing purposes,
- necessary to conclude the agreement and the time at which the contract will be executed, increased by the time of expiring the 5-year period of the archiving obligation and the passage of the period of limitation of any claims arising from the contract.
The User has the right to request access to one’s personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The User has the right to object the Administrator actions in processing data for a specific purpose (e.g. for marketing purposes). The User may use the above right at any time and free of charge.
Providing personal data by the User is not a legal requirement, it is voluntary, but without providing it, the Publisher will not be able to resolve the given case.
The Publisher provides protection of personal data being processed by applying technical and organizational measures appropriate to threats and categories of data processed by the Publisher, in particular the Publisher protects personal data against their unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person, as well as against loss, alteration, damage or destruction.
The Publisher uses information saved using Cookies and similar technologies, and also gains access to this information to ensure the proper functioning of the Portal, also for statistical purposes.
Cookies are automatically saved on the final device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) small text files that contain a string of characters. Their goal is, among others enabling the Portal to recognize the browser when re-visiting by the User and storing data regarding the User’s preferences and other data.
In order to use the full functionality of the Portal, it is necessary to accept Cookie files saved on the User’s device.
The software used to browse web pages in default option allows the storage of Cookies on the User’s terminal device. At any time Users can change their browser settings regarding Cookie files, including blocking the automatic handling of Cookie files or informing about posting them in the terminal device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in your web browser settings.
Using the Portal without changing the standard settings of the web browser means that the User agrees to save the Cookies in the memory of the terminal device and to gain access to the information stored in these files.
- The Portal uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., hereinafter referred to as « Google ».
- Google will use this information to evaluate the User’s activities on the Portal, create reports on site traffic for website operators and provide other services related to website traffic and Internet use.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is obliged to do so by law or if such persons process these information on behalf of Google.
- The User may disable the operation of Google Analytics by installing a free Google Analytics blocking browser plug-in available on the Google website.